- “Do you have a realistic budget?” That's a natural!
- “Are you prepared for the disruption in your life?”
- “Are you comfortable with how long this will take?”
- “What do you think this project will do for you?” - Isn't that a great question? "While decorating can make home life easier by solving problems like traffic flow and space utilization, it cannot make the client a smarter or more well-regarded person."
- “Is your life in order?” - "Decisions made in an emotional tornado are seldom the right ones, and Yoga Pants Mom will never be comfortable in a Z Gallerie glitz-fest."
Raina Cox has a follow-up to this article and quiz. See 5 signs a potential client my be crazy.”