Sunday, June 05, 2011

Proud and Grateful



I Googled Landfair Furniture + Design Gallery this morning to see if there were any reviews of our business that needed a response.  I remember writing once that reviews can be both good and bad.  One hopes that all the reviews are glowing, but occasionally one could receive a bad one.  It's imperative I wrote that you respond immediately to a bad review.  Maybe, you can change an attitude or right a wrong.  Maybe, in the case of a bad review, your response is merely to tell your side of the story.

I'm proud to say that there were no bad reviews.  Actually there was only one review and that was our own review.  I should renew my efforts to get reviews posted to our site.  When my husband and I relax for a moment to reflect on the past ten years in business, we are proud of the business we've built and love the showroom.  I'd like to have even more furniture on the floor and represent even more vendors, but in these economic times I believe it prudent to run a little lean.

I have been posting on this blog since 2005 and each year have posted on average about 10 to 15 times a month.  In that time I have posted 35 pages of images.  I took a moment to look at some of those images.  There I am at the top.  Who will forget these images:











Thanks for reading and commenting on our posts and visiting our store. We hope to be here for you for many more years.

Bev & Mike
Landfair Furniture + Design gallery
Become Our Fan on Facebook

1 comment:

Garden Furniture said...

Hi,
Yes it is quite difficult to build your own business and after some time you definitely feel proud of the work you have done. One thing I would like to ask is that why has the green sofa been put like that?
___________________
Outdoor Furniture