Why You Should Be Using Google+ In Your Design Business By Laurie Laizure Founder of www.customizedwalls.com
Customized Walls prints custom wallpaper and wall murals for the residential and commercial markets. They offer Interior Design Professional discounts and will help you with your other marketing needs (Portfolio books, signage, tradeshow signs, etc.)
Sure I share things on Google +, but I just haven't taken the time to see how I can use it for marketing. Laurie Laisure has done us that favor.
- Your Google+ Profile Page is where all things Google can be found
- Circles - Think of circles as address books. You might have one for your personal contacts or your business contacts and so forth.
- Authorship - Google has established a way where your blog and even your Google+ posts can show up in Google search results with your cute profile picture right next to your post.
- Business Pages - You can only add people who circle you first. A great way to get more followers on your business page is by posting interesting content and participating in communities related to your business.
- Communities - it's like a watercooler for your business
- Google Tools