Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Serious Proposal For Your Blog!



You have a blog, but haven't posted any information in a while. You have a blog, but it's hard to find the time to post regularly. Hi! I'm Mike Landfair and I'm a professional blogger. I realize to generate traffic that supplements your marketing efforts, takes posting regularly. I currently post regularly to five blogs and have built a blog from scratch at "Home Accents Today" that received 10,000 to 12,000 visits a month.

I want you to hire me to post once a week on your blog, in your voice as much as possible on subjects you think would be of interest to your potential clients. In addition, I will make sure that those posts show up on Facebook and Twitter to reach a wider audience. You will be able to track visitors and their interests to see traffic grow over time.

We can use PayPal so that you are billed each month. To start I need to collect information from you about you and your interests.

BTW, if your blog accepts ads, revenue from selected ads may offset my whole monthly fee. If you want to really have a successful blog, email me or call me at 503-249-7951 and let's get started.

1 comment:

Room Designer said...

I got Confused with the Blog Heading, Was looking for some furniture & ended up here.