Thursday, November 09, 2006

Help Wanted!

First, I was in denial about needing help to run the business. Then Allson came to work for Landfair Furniture + Design Gallery, over the summer, and I said how did I do it all without her. Now she's back in school and I am in need again. So here we are:

Wanted: Self-starter - to work in fun atmosphere - update catalogs, discontinue fabrics, work with interior designers, assist owner, unpack new product, be able to lift 50lbs.

Maybe, you are in school taking preparatory classes for a career as an Interior Designer and want to work 20+ hours. Or maybe, you have started your career as an Interior Designer and are looking for clients, an office and want to supplement your income as you are build your paractice.

I need you! Send your resume or come into the shop. I will start at $8.00 an hour. Think you deserve more to start? Convince me.

Mike says I should clone me. Are you me?

Bev Landfair
Landfair Furniture + Design Gallery
(503) 245-4222
bev@landfairfurniture.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet, I linked to this post over on my blog and passed it on to some people who write/wrote for me.