Wednesday, March 20, 2013

In our March Newsletter we wrote:
Fab-ulous 
Wow!  Got the new fab introductions this week from Bernhardt Interiors.  They have added more greys, stripes, golds, aquas, sumptuous textures and prints to their array.  New colored leathers have appeared which "...makes me wanna Shout."  They would look so good on a Cocktail Ottoman.

Introduce some of these fabrics and leathers into the palette that you are currently working with for the "Wow and Now" factor.


Then I picked up the March 18th issue of Furniture Today  and see this article: "Bright colors jazz up upholstery." I know it's not the best headline, but it tells us that "...people are so sick of what the big box promotional stores are offering-they want something that sets them apart."

Give me a call or email me to see what Bernhardt Interiors is offering.

No comments: