Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ollie & Lime

I came across the blog Green Your Decor, initially by the article on Flooring You Can Live With: Natural Cork. Mike and I have talked about ripping up the carpet, refinishing the hardwood floors underneath and using area rugs. This made me sit upright:.
..if you know anything about carpet, you know that no matter what it’s made of, even if it’s recycled or otherwise eco-friendly in terms of materials, it is one of the most unhealthy (though affordable) floor coverings you can have in your home.
I enjoyed that article. What else does this website offer. Then I was stopped in my tracks



There was something familiar about that wallpaper. Then it hit me. It's very close to the bubbles in our logo. The wallpaper is from a UK company called Ollie & Lime, Exclusively for Kids. I love the shoe wallpaper.



Two fun websites.

Bev & Mike
Landfair Furniture + Design Gallery

4 comments:

Angela Todd said...

Bev - you simply must use the circle wallpaper somewhere at Landfair, even if it is just wallpaper inside a bookshelf! It is your trademark.

PS. One more reason I need to get rid of all my carpet too.

Angela Todd
http://nwinteriordesigner.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you for blogging about Green Your Decor. I'm so happy to hear that my site provided useful information that made a difference to you. Keep visiting! I'm also giving away a set of organic cotton towels and a matching bath rug, all in a reusable shopping bag.

Anonymous said...

HI
Thanks for your lovely comments about our products, If you email me, i'll arrange to send you a complementary roll of our billie wallpaper for your office, just let me know which colour your would like, it comes in burnt orange (as featured) and roaster brown.

with thanks
karen from olli & lime

Mike Landfair said...

Karen thanks so much for your offer of a roll of Billie paper to Landfair Furniture. We will let you know, soon, which color we prefer.

Thank you all for your comments.