Friday, May 28, 2010

Suffering In The Heat



You know that when summer arrives here in the northwest on October 30th, we will need some relief from the searing heat. I'm thinking of adding a home misting system like I've seen in Las Vegas outside near the bus shuttles. Read this:
To escape the oppressive heat during the summer days, an outdoor misting system, based on evaporation of water, can bring the temperature down and provide cool comfort to open spaces. The misting system converts hot air into cold air and brings relief from a scorching summer.
I got a request to add Cool-Off to our blogroll. I don't want to do that, but I will write about their products, misting systems, shade sails, outdoor cooling system, shade structures, home, garden and sun shades with a little humor.

Bev & Mike
Landfair Furniture + Design gallery
Become Our Fan on Facebook

No comments: