Saturday, February 07, 2009

A Tree Bed

I checked in with Arch Update and saw this wonderful bed.



Have you ever wanted a tree house? Can you imagine sleeping in this bed? Every morning we awake with the sound of birds from our deck or in the trees around. We hear their cheeps and calls as the breeze gently moves the wind chime. This bed would complete the ambiance.

What if we left a window open. Would the mama and papa birds take up residence and fly into the bedroom, to feed those hungry chicks in the nest, while dropping bird doo... No, that wouldn't happen, but the bed sure might lead to some interesting dreams!

Bev & Mike
Landfair Furniture + Design Gallery
@landfairfurnitu

3 comments:

Connex and Partners said...

you may feel that nest may fall on you anytime :))

soci-ale said...

It's very nice!

Anonymous said...

Gosh! Having a furniture business I thought I'd seen some unusal beds before, but this - I can't decide whether I love it or hate it!