Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Uttermost Botanicals



Last weekend we played 18 holes with Sei Amici, the three couples or six friends. Afterward, we all gathered at our house for a celebration of Sandi Lampella's birthday. The day before, I had Michael do some chores to make the place look presentable, like painting the railing on the front porch, and one of my tasks was to gather fresh cut flowers.

I gathered flowers from our yard and the neighbors with her permission, of course. Sometimes I buy fresh cut flowers at QFC or Fred Meyer. In the winter they are still available, but it can get spendy and they don't last long.

There is another way! Did you know that Uttermost has botanicals and they look like the real thing. Here are some examples:








Bev & Mike
Landfair Furniture + Design gallery
Follow us on Twitter

3 comments:

Bookcases said...

Good interiors with aesthetic furniture and flowers to uplift the mood...all together heavenly.

Love Furniture said...

Sweet flower decoration....I love it

philippine real estate said...

Wow! Lovely centerpiece. Fit for my living room or maybe my room. Beautiful! Really like it.

Deirdre G