You can get the book, that Design Success University co-founder Gail Doby wrote for ASID, absolutely FR*EE - thanks to the Kindle Select program. The ZERO price is through Friday, April 19th at midnight Pacific.
If you want to download your complimentary copy of this information-packed, 200-page book NOW, go here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009F5EYOE
ASID asked Gail to write the 200-page "How to Design Your Perfect Interior" full information, options, direction, and decision-making tools to educate consumers about your value as an interior designer and why they should hire you. Not all consumers are ideal clients for you, and this book sorts your ideal clients from the Do-It-Yourself time wasters that won't hire you anyway.
When consumers read the book, they will discover ...
- The most common and costly mistakes to avoid
- What to watch for when buying online
- Questions they must answer before making any design decisions
- When the job needs the help of a professional
- How to select the best designer for their project
- How to establish a budget for their project
- How designers charge
- And so much more!